Candoris works together with Eleva Capital, an employee owned Asset Manager focused only on European Equities based in Paris
Eleva Capital, the firm:
- Founded in 2014, focused exclusively on European equities
- Concentrated strategy, experienced Fund Manager successfully employed the same strategy at Oyster Funds
- Eleva currently manages ~€ 5bn (As of 30-04-2019)
The Investment Philosophy is as follows:
The investment talent and expertise of Eric Bendahan and his team is applied to a bottom-up stock picking approach, which is active in nature and conviction-based in its stock selection.
The Eleva European Selection Fund offers an active and flexible approach to European equities aimed at investors with a medium term horizon.
- Bottom-up approach: stock-picking is central to the approach and is expected to be the main source of alpha generation over time. This approach is supported by a solid macro view especially during more challenging periods.
- Great consideration is given to direct and regular contact with companies through on-site company visits and meetings with management.
- Conviction-based, active stock-picking: the investment strategy is totally active with investment decisions founded on strong convictions. As such, allocations are mostly the result of stock-picking and can deviate meaningfully from the benchmark. However, the Fund manager is “risk conscious” and tries to maintain a balanced portfolio in terms of risk/reward profile.
- Style-neutrality: The Fund is style-agnostic in the sense that investments can be done according to value and/or growth criteria depending on market cycle, visibility, and the manager’s assessment of the relative opportunity set.
- All cap-approach: The Fund invests in all market capitalization segments providing sufficient liquidity.
- Time horizon: When selecting individual stocks, the Fund manager has an 18-24 month investment horizon, over which the target price is set.
A disciplined investment process, focusing on stock selection, and targeting investments in different types of opportunities.